↑We click and increase (pdf:0 .7MB)
Memory "still citizen's guide" training course begins in Hamada opening the Edo shogunate 400.
We perform guidebook of "Hamada Shiroyama" and "Tonoura" (inheritance of Japan)
Do you not challenge sightseeing volunteer guide?
Eight times in from Saturday, September 1, 2018 to Saturday, December 8 in total
The second floor of the Hamada City central library multi-purpose hall (3748-1, Kurokawacho, Hamada-shi)
※About local inspection, we show applicant separately.
Free (we pay our own lunch charges of local inspection)
20 first arrival
(1) Knowledge, first aid treatment class of Saturday, September 1 from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. guide
(2) The Saturday, September 15 from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Hamada feudal clan history
(3) Saturday, September 29 from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Tonoura field lek
(4) Saturday, October 13 from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. goods-carrying merchant ship and Tonoura, visit to native district museum
(5) Meeting activity introduction of Saturday, October 27 from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. guide, first aid treatment class
(6) Saturday, November 10 from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Iwami-silver-mine field inspection
(7) Saturday, November 24 from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. tatami mat ka uragenji lek
(8) Saturday, December 8 from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Hamada Shiroyama field lek
By 8/24 Friday 17:00 to sightseeing in Hamada-shi government office interchange section opening the Edo shogunate 400 years promotion room
Apply on the telephone.
Sightseeing interchange section opening the Edo shogunate 400 years promotion room